Schedule

Sunday- Random Post
Monday- Maniac Mage (PVP post)
Friday- Fire Friday

Sunday, February 26, 2012

How did your journey begin adventurer?

I find myself curious on how my fellow guildies and all players alike chose their race/class combination. The road in warcraft can be a rough one with pot holes and sometimes it can even be unpaved (terrible analogy). The most important thing to remember is that we play this amazing game for fun. At time's it can be frustrating whether you are having trouble during a progression kill, or struggling against a certain class in pvp *coughroguescough*. The frustration is usually followed by GLORY! If you don't like the game then don't play...simple enough, go QQ on rift or star wars.

I started playing a couple weeks before BC came out. My first character was a Night Elf druid whom sadly got deleted at lvl 13 due to an unfortunate drowning accident ( I don't like to talk about it). Shortly after deletion my friends and I decided to roll gnomes, thinking it would be amusing to go on a gnomish adventure. We were rolling about 5 gnomes deep yo! Being led by our high level night elf hunter friend. He led us through various areas, protecting us like a lioness protects her cubs in the wild. And then...swamp of sorrows happened.

I still have nightmares to this day of crocs running up out of the water and swallowing my gnome whole!

I still have this character. Althought no longer a gnome, I grew up and rolled horde. (FOR THE HORDE) And yes my main is a mage..obviously.

How did you choose your main? What's the history behind he or she?

Comment and share my friends.

Your Favorite Mage,

Tanic

No comments:

Post a Comment